Social Media & Digital Marketing
Posted on April 09, 2018
At Okorana, we’re passionate about solving real world problems. Okorana is an Internet-related services and products company that uses its technology expertise, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate and assist businesses and the life style of its clients. Current areas in which we are active or in development phase is Mobility, Software as a Service, collaboration, and even Customer relationship management. Our services and products has been used to improve the operation of small to large businesses, and more. If these are the type of projects that sparks an interest, we’d love for you to join us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media & Digital Marketer to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Social Media & Digital Marketer should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- Collaborate with marketing and other team members to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Adequate knowledge of CRO and SEO
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Passion and love for nonprofits.
- Relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and exposure to nonprofits.
- Volunteering experience for nonprofits.
- Part-Time & Full-Time
How to apply
Please email the following requirements to email@example.com - Resume, Cover Letter. In the subject line of your email, type the position you are applying for. Title all your submitted documents with your first and last name. Note that we will only contact eligible candidates for interviews.