Posted on April 09, 2018
At Okorana, we’re passionate about solving real world problems. Okorana is an Internet-related services and products company that uses its technology expertise, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate and assist businesses and the life style of its clients. Current areas in which we are active or in development phase is Mobility, Software as a Service, collaboration, and even Customer relationship management. Our services and products has been used to improve the operation of small to large businesses, and more. If these are the type of projects that sparks an interest, we’d love for you to join us.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Consultant who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost our company’s marketing efforts. You’ll organize our activities and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. We want to see excellent communicators, with lots of enthusiasm, who’re ready to make a difference. Knowledge of our industry matters too.
- Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials.
- Provides written documents and verbal presentations for each client/market to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategies.
- Researches industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client's products or services
- Help come up with new product and service offerings to increase shares in new or existing markets.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget.
- Assists marketing managers and directors in coming up with focused branding, positioning, and marketing tools for each product or service.
- Creates detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Proven experience as marketing consultant or similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software.
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Comfortable writing proposals and reports.
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research.
- Passion and love for Tech, music or nonprofits
- Relevant work experience.
- Part-Time & Full-Time
How to apply
Please email the following requirements to email@example.com - Resume, Cover Letter. In the subject line of your email, type the position you are applying for. Title all your submitted documents with your first and last name. Note that we will only contact eligible candidates for interviews.