Business Development Internship
Posted on April 09, 2018
At Okorana, we’re passionate about solving real world problems. Okorana is an Internet-related services and products company that uses its technology expertise, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate and assist businesses and the life style of its clients. Current areas in which we are active or in development phase is Mobility, Software as a Service, collaboration, and even Customer relationship management. Our services and products has been used to improve the operation of small to large businesses, and more. If these are the type of projects that sparks an interest, we’d love for you to join us.
We are looking for a Business Developer Intern responsible for the development and maintenance of building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand different goals in sales conversations with cross departmental audiences
- Comfort leading and controlling client-facing discussions at all levels
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within an organization
- Experience working independently with accountability and adapting to changing priorities and business environments
- Passion and love for music.
- Relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and exposure to YouTubers, promoters, record labels.
- Music or artistic pursuit.
How to apply
Please email the following requirements to email@example.com - Resume, Cover Letter. In the subject line of your email, type the position you are applying for. Title all your submitted documents with your first and last name. Note that we will only contact eligible candidates for interviews.