Event Coordinator Internship
Posted on May 03, 2018
At Okorana, we’re passionate about solving real world problems. Okorana is an Internet-related services and products company that uses its technology expertise, and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate and assist businesses and the life style of its clients. Current areas in which we are active or in development phase is Mobility, Software as a Service, collaboration, and even Customer relationship management. Our services and products has been used to improve the operation of small to large businesses, and more. If these are the type of projects that sparks an interest, we’d love for you to join us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Coordinator to help us in our overall event planning and management.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, and communicating with staff.
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios.
- Assist in analyzing event data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future event strategies.
- Communicating with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event.
- Assisting with future event planning aspects.
- Maintaining a working relationship with customers.
- Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by deadline.
- Proven working experience.
- Excellent presentation, organisation and time-management skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office.
- Passion and love for music.
- Relevant work experience.
- Knowledge and exposure to YouTubers, promoters, record labels.
- Music or artistic pursuit.
- Part-Time & Full-Time
How to apply
Please email the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org - Resume, Cover Letter. In the subject line of your email, type the position you are applying for. Title all your submitted documents with your first and last name. Note that we will only contact eligible candidates for interviews.